Tuesday 7 September 2004

EduChaos presentation by Marie Jasinski

If you like to get an overview of the fuzzy boundary between randomness and control, if you like to understand the whole process of online role play simulation, even if you don't have time, you better sit still for the next 30 minutes and watch this wonderful presentation.

I have asked Marie's permission to post her presentation here and I have not got a response yet - but I can't wait to share this with the lucky ones who visit my blog now. In case my request is denied, I will pull this off. So you better watch it while it is still here.

Marie, I think it is inline with the principle triggering the resonance of the brainwave of like-minded people. :-)

Hurray, just before I post this, I got the permission from Marie.

No comments: