First, is comparing "learning" and "sex" like comparing "apple" and "apple"? let's find out.
- Both are human instinct above biological needs.
- Both are essential for survival: sex for the species; learning for individual.
- In most cases, they are both pleasurable activities. (Exception: for sex: victim of a rape, for learning: when material is jammed in. Both are about intrusion without consent!)
- Both are hard work.
- Both are social - more enjoyable with a partner.
So, Is learning better than sex?
- Learning has no bad/undesirable or unexpected side effect.
- Changing partners in learning is NOT consider immoral or illegal and is actually encouraged. BTW, learning in group is totally accepted in our society.
- Nobody ever complained about other people learning in public and in private. Learning in public is not considered an indecent act.
- Sex drives start as puberty while learning drives start from birth and last forever.
- Normal sex is with partner of the opposite gender. No such limitation on learning.
Learning is better than sex!